- Can I combine different oils in the diffuser? A: Yes, be creative and combine whatever your heart desires!
- How do I clean my diffuser? A: Pour a splash of vinegar into the reservoir and fill it up with water. Let it run for 5-10 minutes then wipe out with a soft cloth. Use the brush that comes with it or a q-tip to clean around the ceramic disc at the bottom
- How often should I clean my diffuser? A: This depends on how hard your water is. I have to clean mine every 1-2 weeks as I get hard water buildup. If you see the amount of mist decreasing give it a good cleaning
- Do I need to clean my diffuser when I want to diffuse a different oil? A: No. Just dump out remaining water and give it a rinse. Fill ‘er back up and diffuse again
- Can I use tap water in my diffuser? A: Yes, tap water is fine. You can use distilled water if you wish
- How many drops of oil do you use? A: This depends on the size of the room and diffuser. In a bedroom I typically use 2-4 drops. In our open concept I use 6-10 drops on a 10 hour intermittent setting. Start small and find out what works for you!
Ready to get started? Learn how to get your kit with a diffuser here! Or check out 150 Uses for the Home Essentials Kit.